- Dr. James Ho, D.M.D, M.P.H.
- Dr. James Ho earned his Doctor of Dental Medicine (D.M.D.) and Master of Public Health (M.P.H.) from Harvard University. He attended the University of California, Santa Cruz for his undergraduate degree in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, with a minor in Computer and Information Sciences.
- A member of the American Dental Association (A.D.A.) and the California Dental Association (C.D.A.), Dr. Ho's devotion to patient care and comfort is secomd to none. Dr. Ho's use's state of the art techniques and equipment designed to speed healing and eliminate pain to bring life long, life changing answers to his patients concerns.
- Dr. Ho truly enjoys spending time with his patients explaining all the options they have in achieving their goal. Dr. Ho's continueing effort to stay at the forefront of dental technologies allows him to offer patients solutions that were not available even a few years ago. Dr. Ho is proud to bring the professionalism, care and comfort of the Dental Implant Institute to Palo Alto. When Dr. Ho is not busy helping patients achieve their goals at the Institute, he enjoys spending time with his family.
- Fluent in English, Mandarin, Cantonese, and Taiwanese.
- Dr. Ryan Zhao, D.D.S, Ph.D.
- Dr. Zhao brings a wealth of training skill to use in diagnosing and treating patients. He has not only earned his D.D.S. from the University of California, but also completed his Ph.D. in Oral health from the University of Michigan.
- Dr. Zhao is an active member of the American Dental Association, California Dental Association, and Academy of General Dentistry. He continues our dental group's commitment to next-generation dentistry and provides our patients individualized, comprehensive care with a gentle touch.
- Dr. Zhao attended University of California San Francisco where he graduated with Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) degree in 2008. He also holds a Ph.D. degree in Oral Health Sciences from University of Michigan Ann Arbor.